The privacy and security of your personal and business information is a top concern for us. We respect the trust our clients place in us and handle personal information with care. We restrict access to nonpublic personal and business information. We maintain strict physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to protect your information.
In order to protect information, these are some of the procedures we have in place:
* All in progress paper files are kept in employees' offices and put away each day
* All original documents are returned to clients as soon as possible
* Our office is locked whenever there are less than two employees present
* Company server has the latest software and security protections
* Emailed documents containing personal information are password secured
Unless we receive a court order, we will not release personal or business information to a third party without written consent.
We do not sell or trade information about current or former clients.
Please call if you have any questions, because your privacy, our professional ethics, and the ability to provide you with quality financial services are very important to us.